Patient Resources

Office Hours

Monday-Friday: 8:15am-5:00pm

Phone Hours

Monday-Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm

Phone: 918-585-1523

 

Optical
Store Hours

Monday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Tuesday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm

Phone: 918-585-8465  Fax: 918-699-0005

 


Cancellation Policy

If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. This courtesy, on your part, will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient.


Financial Policy

The doctors and staff OF Eye Care for Tulsa are proud to be part of a team whose primary mission is to deliver the most comprehensive health care available.

The receptionist will obtain all necessary insurance information at the time the appointment is being scheduled. Payment is required at the time of service. Insured patients are responsible for all co-pays, deductibles, and non-covered charges. Non-insured patients are responsible for all charges.


Accepted Forms of Payment

For your convenience we accept the following forms of payment/financing:

Office Hours | Optical Store Hours | Tulsa OK | Broken Arrow OK

  • Cash, Checks, Money Orders
  • Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
  • Insurance - Information must be provided at the time your appointment is being scheduled
  • CareCredit® - Apply Now

Insurance

We will file claims on the patient’s behalf to any insurance carrier with which we are contracted. We will file a primary and a secondary insurance for medical claims. We will file one vision insurance for routine vision exams. Claims are sent electronically, via internet, and US Postal Service.

Medicare: For those patients who are covered under Medicare Part B, we are providers and accept assignment. Medicare pays 80% (after you have met your deductible) of the allowable on patient charges. The patient is responsible for the deductible and the remaining 20% Medicare co-insurance. If patients have a supplemental insurance, we will bill the secondary carrier as a courtesy.

Private / Commercial / Vision Insurances: For those patients with private health care plans, we will submit patient claims. Patient insurance, however, is a contract between the patient, his/her employer, and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. Not all services are a covered benefit. The deductible and anticipated co-pay or percentage due is required at the time of the patient’s visit. We attempt to provide the best estimate on all procedures according to the information provided to us by your insurance company. The quote of benefits is not a guarantee of payment. The patient is responsible for any amounts not covered by the insurance.


Patient Forms

For the easiest way to register with us, or update your existing information, please register online:

Click here to complete our online registration

 

OR the following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home.

 

Office Hours | Optical Store Hours | Tulsa OK | Broken Arrow OK

 

 

Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.